Thursday, July 28, 2011

Savannah and Noah's Rugged Adventure

The beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains



Me and a friend from church getting their punishment after Kangaroo Court

A horse farm in the Shenandoah Valley

The youth group and counselors at Crabtree Falls, the highest waterfall on the East Coast. The teens hiked all the way up to the top, in 100 degree + weather.




The view from the top of the waterfall. It was a very tiring and long hike up but the view was worth it.




We just had a heat wave last week with some record temperatures; the same week that Noah and I went camping with our church's youth group. It was really, really hot but everyone still had a great time playing games, hiking, bonding, and getting closer to God.

This was posted by Savannah.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful view!!!! Love the pictures, Savannah. Looks like you had a lot fun... but I don't think I could brave a hike in that kind of heat. I know you're going to miss everyone there, but we are looking forward to you all coming back. Hugs, Mrs. Potvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you guys too. But you're right; I will miss everyone here immensely. This is going to be extremely hard for me (maybe the hardest thing I have ever had to go through), so if you could pray for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks and hugs back, Savannah

    ReplyDelete